This website is operated by All About Flowers. The terms and conditions below outline the service we make available to you.
Terms and conditions for orders
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are the terms and conditions upon which we make this website available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the All About Flowers Site.
1.1 Certain Products may be delivered by us in bud to ensure longer life.
1.2 Some Products, Flowers and Plants may be harmful or poisonous, including to animals. We advise all Flowers and Plants should be kept out of reach of Children and Animals. If you require further information before submitting an order please contact us using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
1.3 All Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
1.4 In the event that we are unable to supply the Product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
1.5 Products are delivered next day unless other delivery service requested.
1.6 Some Products are unavailable for same-day, including contemporary items.
Within our alcoholic gift range:-
1.7.1 We reserve the right to replace brands shown to equal value and quality.
1.7.2 Certain ranges are available in selected delivery areas only
2.1 Prices are valid for a maximum of 14 days from submitting your purchase form.
2.2 Prices exclude Delivery Charge
3. Orders / Payments
3.1 You will be given clear instructions to follow to navigate the Order Form and you shall be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by PayPal. By clicking on the ‘check out’ button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Online site.
3.2 Submitting your Order Form is subject to our acceptance of this offer when we issue a written confirmation of acceptance by email to the email address with which you have addressed us. This message will re-confirm elements of the order(s) you have placed including confirmation of your card message. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this confirmation.
3.3 We will confirm your order details and advise you that we are processing your purchase when we email you.
3.4 We cannot accept Order Forms from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
4.1 Except where stated, a Delivery charge of £6 will be applicable within the UK. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by us you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your Order Form. Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
4.2 Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period please call or email us to request this and pay additional delivery charge.( Not available at Peak Periods).
4.3 Where same day delivery is available for the product you are ordering for delivery within the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands we must receive your Order Form by 2pm (prevailing British local time). We will process Order Forms received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays but in this case we will deliver the Product you request on the next working day.
4.4 Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or email address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
4.5 In case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that we are unable to deliver wines, and plants to Funeral Directors, Hospitals, airports or ships.
Please note many hospitals now refuse delivery of flowers. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
Some hospitals may accept balloon deliveries as an alternative gift.
4.6 Please note that the carrier is only responsible for delivering against signature to the address you quote (or an imminent neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where goods have been correctly delivered we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual received refuses or fails to return item(s).
4.7 Where the driver is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact.
4.8 In respect of orders outside the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland, delivery shall be made as soon as is reasonably practicable but you acknowledge that delivery on the intended delivery date, particularly in respect of orders received for same day delivery or for Sundays and Public Holidays, cannot be guaranteed.
4.9 It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process for items ordered from the ‘Funeral’ product range. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least one working day prior to the preferred delivery time.
4.10 In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we (including the florist or third party delivering your order) reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
4.11 When placing your order you are able to specify further delivery information using the ‘Delivery Information’ field provided. This is intended to provide further guidance to the party delivering your order which isn’t included within your address information — for example to specify floor number, or hospital ward. We reserve the right to not action any delivery requests specified in this field which we deem unacceptable and will use other elements of address information provided elsewhere on the order form to fulfil your order.
4.12 Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices.
5.1 Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date for UK, Ireland and Channel Islands. Where delivery is to be made via courier, Royal Mail or other third party carrier orders can be amended or cancelled up to 3 working days prior to delivery date requested this applies to products such as plants, & wines. Where delivery is to be made outside UK, Ireland and Channel Islands please provide notification 48 hours before the intended delivery date.
5.2 To amend or cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
5.3 You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
6. Customer Services
6.1 In the event that you are not satisfied with the Service any complaints should be addressed in the to:
6.2 Because of the perishable nature of the Products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Site is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Site and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Site impossible or impractical.
8. Alcohol and Finishing Touches
8.1 We reserve the right to replace brands shown to equal value and quality.
8.2 Available in selected delivery areas only – product range may be restricted for certain delivery locations.
8.3 Under the Licensing Act of 1964 (UK) and 1976 (Scotland) it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor. It is an offence under Sections 32 and 33 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 1988 (Ireland) for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor. It is an offence under Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor.
8.4 Alcohol is distributed to selected areas in association with a licensed third party.
8.5 We are unable to offer Alcohol or other Finishing Touches with products ordered from selected ranges including Funeral.
9.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
9.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Site or Services for any reason at any time.
9.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
9.5 A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
9.6 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
9.7 Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
My Account service – terms and conditions
1. My Account service (‘the Service’) is provided as a complimentary feature by us for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. In order to provide the Service, we will hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purposes of providing the Service.
2. To register with the Service you must be over eighteen years of age.
3. When you register with the Service you will be required to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. Should you forget your password, please use the password reminder service.
4. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or site, we may require you to change your password, or may suspend use of the Service.
5. You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You can update the details you have given us at any time by going to the ‘My Payment Address Details’ section of ‘Address Book’ within the My Account area of the website OR emailing us. This will ensure that the Service we provide is accurate and up to date. Please also visit this page OR email us if any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information.
7. Use of the Service is intended to assist with purchases to be made via the site. The Service must not be used for the following purposes:
a) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
b) Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
c) Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the Site, or to remove material already posted on the Site.
9. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the Service, we do not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this Service, and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice. We do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free.
10. Your access to the Site and Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for routine maintenance.
12. If you have any queries please contact us using the contact details below:
13. We have obligations in relation to your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. Some of the information you provide may be “sensitive” information under the Act (i.e. information on “delicate” matters, including race, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life etc). By registering for the Service and providing your details, you agree to us using information in the way set out above. Where you provide information about other people (for example their date of birth, or their address) you also confirm that have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.